Saturday, May 22, 2010

Congratulations, Meg!

I just have to brag on Meg.  My first daughter-in-law got her masters today!  She is a very smart woman and has gone to class at night to get her Masters, while working all day and raising two children alone!  Today she is "walking" to receive her degree!! We love her so much and are very proud of her!! Here is a card I made her to go along with her gift.
 I saw a card on Margaret Moody's blog and another on Nancy Riley's so I sort of combined both their ideas to make this card.  I used Sahara Sand and Soft Suede cardstock for it.  The stamp sets used are Starring You and Fundamental Phrases.  And of course I used both of Stampin' Up! star punches.  Yes, I know, it's not very feminine, but I think she'll like it anyway.  Congratulations, Meg!  We are so proud!!  I know you are, too!        Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.