Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Busy week...

I have company today and probably won't be posting alot the rest of the week.  But I do want to share one card with you that I think you'll like.
This stamp of the fellow on the dirt bike is probably upside down.  I think the fellow is supposed to be upside down, but I like him this way.  In order to make him look like he's "in motion", I stamped him at the darkest place first, then several times back down the left side of the paper.  The stamp is called Extreme Dirt Bike.  The quote is from the Hope Happens stamp set, and the background stamping is from the Extreme Elements set. 

To get the Pacific Point background for the wide oval, I punches two of the Curly Label punches and overlapped them. Neat, huh?

Thanks for visiting today.  More later.....  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.