Monday, June 28, 2010

Let's Hear It For the Boys....

Seems we are always looking for samples of cards to send to our boys/sons/grandson, etc.  Well, here is one we made in class this month that is perfect for a boy--of any age.
This sample uses the Extreme Skateboard and Extreme Elements stamp sets and the GOOD TIMES from the Celebrate Everything set that is retiring on June 30.  I hate to see that one go!  I stamped the skateboarders with Pacific Point, Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango.  The background images are stamped with Sahara Sand.   Pacific Point is one of our formerly retired In Colors that will be a new Core Color coming July 1.

Thanks for visiting today!!  Happy stamping!!  Smiles, Laura


2 comments:

  1. What a cool and fun card Laura!! Love the extreme elements, the colors.. it really works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card...as a mom of 2 boys I am always looking for ideas. I have been thinking about getting these 2 Extreme sets and now I think you have made up my mind for me, thanks...I think ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.