Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sunny days....

Isn't this sample below sunny? It's perfect for a hot summer day like today.   This is a "sneak peak" for you of a set from the new SU catalog from which we can begin ordering on July 1.  I can't wait!! So many new sets, new paper colors, new designer paper, etc.  But I digress.  This card is made using the Friends Never Fade stamp set and the new DSP, Greenhouse Gala.  I used the new In Color Pear Pizazz for the basic card and the new core color Daffodil Delight for the background.
The stamp with the quote on it stamps the background with ink and leaves the flower and words plain, or in this case white.  So I colored the flower with my Daffodil and Pumpkin markers.  I like the look.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.