Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy July 4th!!

I love July 4th!! It's a totally American holiday and so much fun!  We try to never miss the fireworks in our little town.  Considering our town's size, they do a wonderful job with LOTS of fireworks.    Since July 4 is on a Sunday, fireworks will be on July 3 this year.  Yeah!! Less time to wait!  Here is the final July Fourth stamp set sample I'm going to share with you (I think).
We made this one in some of my June classes.  I used the Star and the Curly Label punches on it.  We added a Fire Circle Rhinestone brad on the "fireworks" for some dimension.  And all three curly labels and the star are popped up with dimentionals. 

Whatever you and your family do this weekend, please be safe and don't get hurt!  Come back my way soon.  Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute Laura!

    I love the layout you used and am picturing so many different ways to "borrow" this idea.

    I'd have used 4 identical shapes and subbing the star seems so obvious now that I've seen your card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.