Saturday, August 7, 2010

Am I on a roll?

OK, I'm probably boring you with this color combination this week. I think I've used it three day--Wild Wasabi and Baja Breeze. And I've used the Morning Cup set before, too. But I do love the designer paper and made up a set of cards using it. So I'll share these last two today. This card uses a Martha Steward punch along the side. I love this one!! And it also has the same vertical strips I used on another card. I hope this shows you several ways to use this stamp set.
This card uses the Just Believe stampset from the new 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! catalog. This is going to be a set I use ALOT. I punched the corners of this one using a Martha Stewart corner punch.
Come back and see me soon---I have more to share. Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.