Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Drawer box....

Today I wanted to show you a drawer box I made using some retired Really Rust cardstock and some other papers I had on hand. I wasn't sure how it would turn out and didn't want to waste "the good stuff". But it turned out OK. The instructions for this box can be found on splitcoaststampers.com under resources. The idea is to make a box that has a drawer to pull out instead of the top that opens. The drawer will hold 6 or so cards and envelopes. This makes a great holder to give some of your personal creations to friends and family.I thought these little folded "flowers" would make a great "topping" for my box. We are doing these on a card in my August classes so I won't tell how to make them now, but will share that when I post that card. You'll have to come back to find out how to make them! Now if I could just get my cards made to go inside the box, I'd be set. Thanks for visiting today!! Smiles, Laura

2 comments:

  1. Laura I am excited about making these flowers in class this month. See you soon!
    Diane G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, your box turned out great, and I love how you decorated the top. Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.