Friday, August 20, 2010

New In Colors...

I know alot of you are waiting to see the new Stampin' Up! In Colors this year. Well, this card was made using the incolors Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait. They just sound delicious!! The designer paper on this one is the Patterns DSP Stack in 2011 In Colors. I showed you this layout in my August 2 post, but this time I've added the border trim on both sides. I love the SU Eyelet Border! This ribbon on this one is the new SU 1/2" stitched poly ribbon in Pear. It ties so pretty. The oval was cut using the Big Shot and the Ovals die.
Here is a closeup of how I cut the tea kettle out and popped it up with dimensionals. And again I colored with the aqua painter and SU inks. I prefer that to using markers for color.
I hope you like this one! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.