Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day Santa

Merry Christmas!! I hope you are knee deep in wrapping paper and joyful family togetherness!  I've saved this Santa to share today.  I just love him!  I know you've seen alot of cards with Santa's face, but again, I had to do something just a tad different.  You KNOW I've been on a cardinal kick this year.  So I had to put a cardinal, rather than holly or mistletoe on Santa's cap!

The card itself is Wild Wasabi with a Basic Black mat and a Pink Pirouette front.
                                   
I used the Manhattan Flower for his beard and mustache and doesn't it look like curling hair!  I used the Perfect Polka Dots die for the edge of the hat. The mustache was cut using the Top Note die.

Here is a close up of that little cardinal fellow.  I see them outside at my feeder every day and never tire of these colorful birds!
I hope you are having a wonderful day!! I'll be absent the next few days--we are going to visit our son for Christmas.  I'll be back for New Years!  Have a wonderful holiday season. 

Thanks for coming by!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.