Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Welcome Christmas Into Your Heart...

Here's some colors I haven't used much this Christmas--Blushing Bride and Bravo Burgundy.  Isn't this a soft-looking card?
 The card itself is Blushing Bride, matted with the Bravo Burgundy.  The dotted designer paper comes from the In Colors Pattern DSP Stack.

OK, on this one again I used a retired set---but just because I love these trees. They are from the Patterned Pines Hostess Set.  I stamped them in three colors--Blushing Bride, Bravo Burgundy, and Pear Pizzazz.

The sentiment is from the Heard from the Heart set.

I topped each tree with a rhinestone jewel to give it a festive look.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.