Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!

We're back from holidays and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and great New Years celebrations.   We watched the new year come in with some close friends and it was a wonderful feeling to know that they are there for us and enjoying life with us!

I haven't been stamping for the last couple of weeks, but I do have a couple of shares today.  I made this card back in the fall.  It uses Stampin' Up! cardstock and stamps, but non-SU designer paper.  Still, I like the layout.  This first shot is sort of dark--can't figure out what was wrong with the camera setting.  But you can see it OK, I suppose.
                             
The center section is from the Cute by the Inch Level 1 Hostess set.    Here is a closeup of the center and the color is better on this one.
I decided this would make a great Valentines layout, too.  So here is another card made using SU designer paper from Sunny Garden.
I used the 1" and 1-1/4" square punches for these squares.  The overall card is 4-1/4" square.
Here is a close up of the heart.  You could also use "Valentine colors" on this one. 

I hope to have more to share with you later in the week.  I'm off to the stamp room to create now!  Glad you stopped in!!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.