Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You are Awesome!

Here is a card I made the other day using a new In Color, Poppy Parade.  For some reson, I had not used this color yet this year and decided I wanted to use it.  Let me tell you, I LOVE this color--so much that I made three different Valentines that day using Poppy Parade.

For this one, I used Poppy for the card, then a layer of black cardstock and then a sheet of designer paper from the In Colors Patterns Paper Pack. 
I used the Designer Label punch, a coule of circle punches and then the small heart punch for this sentiment on this card.  The sentiment "You Are Awesome" is from the FYI stamp set.
For the three hearts near the bottom of the card, I punched a circle through the black cardstock, and then punched hearts from Poppy Parade to put in each circle and raised them up with a dimensional.
Thanks for stopping by today!!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.