Friday, February 11, 2011

Envelope full of hearts.....

How do you like this envelope full of hearts?  The card itselt is Rose Red cardstock.   I punched strips of Pink Pirouette cardstock with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch and tucked one edge of it under some Patterns Paper Stack designer paper, so it looks like lace on the edge of it.  I lilke that look.

.
I punched the envelope using the Bitty Box and Envelope die and my Big Shot.  The sentiment tag on it is made using the large oval punch and the scallop oval punch.  I tied a Pretty in Pink taffeta aroun d it. 

I punched the hearts from the Patterns Paper Stack designer paper and punched a FEW from Red Glimmer cardstock.  This card looks really good in real life. 

Just a few more days until Valentines.  I have a few more samples to show you, so come back to see more.
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.