Thursday, February 10, 2011

Flamingos....

Here is another card using black and Poppy Parade and the Valentine Defined stampset.  I did this tree the same way that I did the last time I show this tree--I stamped it in Poppy and stamped the tree trunk in black, cut it out and layered it on the poppy trunk.  This card is black with a white layer and then a Poppy Parade layer.  Don't you love the black and white striped ribbon on this one!  I try to find occasions to use this lucious wide ribbon!!

                          
Here is a close for the flamingos and the "love" sentiment.  The sentiment is stamped n a Modern Label punched piece.
Thanks for visiting with me today.  See you another time! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.