Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hearts and Flowers....

While looking at a stamping magazine the other day, I saw some paper used on a card that had hearts  inside of flowers printed all over the paper.  I decided that our small heart punch would fit nicely inside of our largest flower from the Boho Blossoms punch then glued onto card stock to create a similar look.  To get this to work, you punch out the heart first, and then punch the flower out around that.  I used four colors for the flower/hearts--Real Red, Poppy Parade, White and Pink Pirouette.  The Chocolate Chip that the hearts/flowers are glued to is actually the card itself.  I glued a piece of Pink Pirouette Patterns Paper on the top.
 Here is a close-up of the top of the card.  I punched out a circle from Chocolate Chip with the 1-3/4" circle punch.  Then I punched out two of the small hearts and stamped
the sentiment on them.
A ribbon in Poppy Parade tied around the middle completes the card.

I hope you like this one! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.