Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love tree....

Here's anotheer Valentine we made in our January classes.  This one used the Poppy Parade paper and it is such a cherry, happy color. 
The tree is from the Valentine Defined stamp set and is stamped in Poppy.  Then we stamped the tree "trunk and limbs" again in black and cut them out to glue over the poppy.  You could also use a marker to color that part of the stamp after loading it with poppy ink.

The paper down the right side is from the In Colors Patterns Paper Stack, Poppy Parade.  I love those stripes. 
                                         
For the sentiment on the ofront, I punched a scalloped circle from the poppy, and a large oval from black cardstock.  Then I stamped the Love sentiment in black, and punched a heart with the Heart to Heart punch to glue over the heart on the stamped image.  I put a black brad through the hollow "o".  Then I popped this up with a dimensional. 

Another cute Valentine, right?  There are so many fun ones this year!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.