Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Dad and Ruth

My dad and his wife recently celebrated their 29th wedding anniversary.  We are so happy for them, because Ruth is in failing health and we are happy for every day they have together.  I wanted to make them a card they both would enjoy.  Here is what I came up with.

The card is Soft Suede with Bashful Blue matting and Whisper White card stront.  I ran the white through my Elegant Lines embossing folder.  I added pearl "jewels" on several of the circles on the embossed piece.
 I used the Decorative Label Punch for the sentiment from the Occasional Quotes Level 3 hostess set.  Again more layering for the label.
My dad called to thank me for remembering their day with such a pretty card.  I'm glad they liked it!!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.