Saturday, March 12, 2011

On a Petal Pizzazz roll.....

I guess you'd say I'm on a Petal Pizzaz roll---and I seem to be using the same flower in that set on my cards.  But I have these samples so I cant to show you.  I like to show my customers more than one card using a stamp set, especially an expensive set like this one, so they will have lots of ways to use it.  Here  is a card where I used Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry for the flowers and also for the scalloped cardstock. 
The card itself is white and I tied a Rich Razzleberry ribbon around the card.  I stamped "sweet friend" from the Hello You stamp set.  I am not sure if you can see it, but those are Pearl Jewels in the center of each flower.

Here is another card I made with the set:
This card is Marina Mist, and I used Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist for the flowers.  Again, I used the Hello You stamp set on this one. 

There are so many ways to use this stamp set.  I have one more to show you on my next entry.  Come back again, OK?  Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card, love those citrus colors with the blue!!! Refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.