Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hoping for twins....

My niece and her husband are hoping to adopt twins from China and are gathering funds needed for their adoption and the trip to China to get them.  I wanted to send them money to help and so I made this card to send it in.
.
Since they will both be girls, I wanted to stick with a pink and green color theme.  I used Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery for this card.  I stamped two of the baby buggy from the Baby Bundle set and paper pieced the two buggies with the Subtles Patterns DSP Stack.
Inside (which I failed to capture in a picture before mailing it off) is a pocket to hold my check and three more neat little baby "items" from the Baby Bundle stampset.  It was a fun card to make.  I hope they get the girls in July as anticipated!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.