Monday, May 30, 2011

I can't help myself....

No, I can't help but use that Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch!!  I wasn't sure before I purchased it that I'd use it that much, but gee, I'm using it alot. 

This card uses the same colors as my last entry share--Not Quite Navy and Kiwi Kiss. 
 For this card, I hung the flower from the little ribbon tied around that cneter panel, so it has some "motion".  I used linen thread for hanging it through one of the flower openings.  Can you see the tiny "lace" look peeping out of the dark designer paper?  That was cut with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Boarder punch.
 Here is the sentiment.  That label the "Hello" is on was punched using the END of the Decorative Label punch.  There are three ways that I've found to use that punch for sentiment and I sure like versatility.

Thanks for coming by today!!   See you next time!                               Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.