Friday, June 17, 2011

On a Pedestal....

I know I've been gone awhile and I apologize from not posting something in the last week.  I am doing some renovations on the house and it has taken all my time.  The end isn't in sight yet, but by the end of July, I should be finished.  One of my friends asked if I was doing the work myself and yes, I am. She said when she says, "I'm doing renovations" it means she's hiring it done.  Well, I'm painting, installing new cabinets, putting up tile, and yes, I do the work myself, so it takes time.  On top of that, I'm doing alot of cleaning out.  Goodwill and I are getting to know each other by name!  ha!  That doesn't leave alot of time for my REAL passion, stamping and creating. 

But I do have a card to share today.  This one uses the On a Pedestal stamp set which is retiring, unfortunately.  I love the sentiment "Happy Everything to you!"  That's such a useful stamp!!

This card had three circles, one inside the other.  Each is layered on a contrasting color, so it looks like even more circles. 
Here is a close-up of the circles and the butterfly.  This is another card my friend Judy and I made on our last play day, so she had the butterflies that I could stick on. 
Look at this neat bow Judy tied for me.  She has one of the bow-makers you see folks using.  I am having one made for me so I can make my own pretty bows!!
Thanks for faithfully stopping by my blog. I'll try to do better posting some samples for your enjoyment!!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.