Sunday, August 28, 2011

Grateful....

I am so grateful to all of you for visiting my blog and to my customers for continuing to attend my classes and purchase Stampin' Up! suppliles from me.  I mad ethis card to send to a couple of customers who continually place large orders!  But it would be a wonderful Thanksgiving card, too.  Don't we all have so much to be grateful for!!!

This card uses the new Spice Cake Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Mini.  I think I told you already that I LOVE this series!!  I have used this layout before, but in different colors and stamps, it looks different.

This card is Pool Party and I used More Mustard and Chocolate Chip cardstock on the sentiment to pull out colors from the DSP.
Here is a close-up of the sentiment.  I used the Decorative Label punch for the Pool Party layer, then added a Chocloate Chip circle, and then a More Mustand tag punched using the Lots to Tags Die and the Big Shot.  The GRTEFUL is stamped on vanilla punched out with the Large Oval punch.  I love multiple layer sentiments on my cards!
The sentiment GRATEFUL and the  peck of pears is from the Alwasy Grateful stamp set in the Holiday Mini.  There are two more wonderful stamps in that set.  This is one you will want to use over and over.  Run, don't walk, to order this one!!  I know I'll be using it alot.  I colored the image in with my markers.  I punched the oval using the Ovals #2 die.
The ribbon on this card is the 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake.  Those colors go well with the ones in this series of designer paper.

Thanks for visiting today!!  Come back soon!
Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, great composition, the colors are so soft and pleasing, great job.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.