Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The rest of the cheer.....

Here are the other "hand-made" card Frank and I recieved over the last few weeks (see the last entry).  They are all so lovely.

This one from Barbara was to me, to cheer me on in my "nursing" duties.
Ginny knew Frank could not WAIT to get home from the hospital and sleep in his own bed.  Cute card, huh?
 Joan was worried I'd be "udderly exhausted" making the long drives to Asheville each day, so she made this one for me!
 Marge's was to Frank and isn't it a lovely masculine one!
 And Vicky knew I needed all the prayers I could get as worried as I was!!
What in the world would we do without our friends!!  These and all the other beautiful, funny, and kind cards meant so much to us both!  Enjoy these I've shared with you!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.