Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Simply Soft....

I love this Simply Soft Hostess set!  The card I am sharing today is made from Elegant Eggplant cardstock, layered with Wisteria Wonder on top.  I'm not sure if you can tell it, but I stamped the flower all over the Wisteria Wonder cardstock.  I layered a Wisteria Wonder designer sheet piece from the Patterns stack onto Elegant Eggplant and put that over the solid Wisteria Wonder.  I used the 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in Elegant Eggplant around the card.
Here is a close-up of the flowers.  I stamped them frist in Eggplant.  I stamped the solid image over them in Wisteria Wonder first and then with Perfect Plum.  I love these folowers.  I can see using them in lots of different colors.  I colored the stems with the Certainly Celery marker.
The sentiment is from the Blessing From Heaven set.  That set has a BUNCH of great stamps in it.

This is a simple card and quick to make.  But it would be useful for any occasion.  I like cards that can be used for many occasions.

I know my postings have been sporatic.  I wish I could post more regularly, but we are still busy with gardening things, trips to the doctors, etc. I'll do better in a bit.  Thanks for sticking witih me!!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.