Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dasher.....

Remember our deer Dasher that we used so much last Christmas?  Well, we're at it again.  This is a beautiful stamp and so easy to use.  I had this beautiful designer paper with deer on it that just went with Lucky Limeade so I decided to use it and add our own Dasher!  He coordinates so well with the design on the paper.  Yes, it's a simple card, but sometimes it's hard to improve on simple.
 I added small gold "bling" onto each of the curls on Dasher's antlers.  And of course he had to get one on his nose!
 Stampin' Up! new Ruffled Ribbon is great on this card.  I also added three gold "blings" on each side of the sentiment.  I thought that would set it off nicely!  Do you like it??
All these Christmas cards are getting me in the Christmas mood, but never fear---I will have Halloween samples to show you soon.  I've been busy making some cute Halloween cards, too. 

See you another day!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.