Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Coffin....

This card will be the Halloween card I am sending to my grandson Dillon.  I saw a coffin box on someone's blog and decided it might be fun to make a coffin card.  He'll like it.  I free-hand cut the pattern.  It's sort of hard because the fold is on an angle on the left side. 

I drew the spider web using the white Signo Gel pen.  Then I stamped the black spider in the center.

I used the Naturally Serif Decorative Strip die to cut the BOO out of white.  I sponged some grey on it.
Here is the inside of the card.  This bat punch by Stampin' Up! was retired last year.  I hate that because it's a great little punch.  Oh, well, I use mine anyway and am so glad I bought it while it was available.
The sentiment is from the Grateful Greetings stamp set.  I hope Dillon likes the card!!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.