Saturday, February 18, 2012

Same layout, different cards....

I thought I'd share a layout with you today that's a neat one to use.  I made several different cards with it, using different cardstock colors and different designer paper and yes, different sentiments.  I like a layout that is easy enough to make that I can do many cards ahead to send when needed.

The designer paper for the two front panels are cut 1-1/2" x 3-3/4".  The backing cardsticj is cut 1-3/4" x 4".  In the case, I used the new pAleated satin ribbon and wrapped it around each panel.  Then I stamped the flowers from the Apothecary Art set and cut it out. (It has a border as part of the stamp.)   I used the Labels die to cut out a backing for it. 

I stamped the sentiment from Loving Thoughts onto Peach cardstock, layered that with Pear and glued it onto the image.  The whole sentiment piece is popped up with dimensionals.
 Here is the same card with different colors and different ribbon, made for a Sympathy card.
 For this one, I decided to stand the card up "portrait" format and  added a bow.
 And here is the card made with Poppy Parade and Everyday Enchantment designer paper. 
As you can see, the colors make this cord look different, but still with the same size and layout.  Hope you can make some with this same layout!

Thanks for visiting!  Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Cute layouts and they do look different with the color change!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.