Friday, April 13, 2012

Congratulations, Confirmands.....

On Palm Sunday, our church confirmed four of your youth.  I was so proud of them and the work they did to get to this service.  Unfortunately, I cannot post their names because I haven't gotten permission from their parents, but we all celebrated this important step in their lives.
I wanted to personally congratulate each of them, so I decided to make them each a card of congratulations and send them the above picture for their scrapbook.  Below is the card I made for them. 

I did not have the cross stamp set SU puts out, but I did cut a cross from white cardstock and embossed it.  I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and rubbed crumb cake ink directly on it before inserting and embossing the cross.  I was pleased with how it turned out.  I cut the filigree behind the cross from vanilla using a non-SU die. 
I hope they liked their cards and realize how many people love them and wish the best for them in their lives to come.
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.