Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lattice Share....

Today's card started out as something else but evolved.  I had planed to use the pieces cut out of three lattice images to make something, but it didn't work out (yet).  So I decided to use the lattices themselves on a card front.  It's not fancy, but would be a nice card to send to someone to cheer them up.  I used Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Certainly Celery on this card. 
I layered the three lattices one on top of the next, barely overlapping them, so they create sort of a shadow effect.  I liked this look. 

I used the "get well soon" sentiment from the Delightful Dozen stamp set.  I used the 1-3/8" circle punch, the Curvy Label punch and the Decorative Label punch to highlight the sentiment and stuck one little yellow piece in each side (from the lattice cut-out).  I think it's a "right respectable" card!

Stop in soon!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.