Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stenciling on cards....

I wanted to share a card with you today, since I probably bored you with the Gabby entry.  Thanks for humoring me about her!!  This card is made of Sahara Sand cardstock.   I layered it with some designer paper that is not SU, but that I like.  I had this plastic stencil I bought recently and decided I'd put it on white cardstock and sponge some color on it.  I added the new Summer Starfruit and Gumball Green.  I used my sponge daubers to put colors in random places, mixing the two.    
When I got that finished, I decided to stamp the sentiment in the middle of the circle that the stencil left.  I used the Petite Pairs stamp set for this one.  I used the Blossom punch for the flower and added a center from a now retired punch.
I like coloring through stencils like this.  I wish SU had some stencils!!

Thanks for visiting today!!  See you again here soon!!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.