Monday, August 20, 2012

More Perfectly Preserved.....

Yes, you get another sample using the Perfectly Preserved set.  I told you I love this set.  I decided this time to use the flowers from the set in the jar.  This looks like a great fall card to me, and I can sure see fall in the air.  No, I don't think it's because school is starting back.  I can actually see the days getting shorter!  And I'm ready for some cooler and drier air!!

The card is uses the following supplies:  
Stamp sets: Perfectly Preserved, Friendship Preserves
CS:  Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit
Ink:  Old Olive, Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Comfort Café designer paper, Window Frames Collection Dies 
                                                       
I love the Comfort Cafe paper and think some sheets of it would look good on a Christmas card.  More on that at a later date.

I tried to color the jar just a bit so it show up---more than just plain--sort of like one of the older tinted jars.  Here is another card, same layout, using non-SU paper. The color of the photograph isn't as good on this one, but you can tell I used blue for the flowers and the jar is tented blue.  

The label on both jars uses "HELLO" from the Friendship Preserves stamp set.

Stop in again to see me real soon!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.