Sunday, August 12, 2012

Two to show....

Today I have two samples to share.  The first one uses the new Summer Silhouettes stamp set for the flowers.  I love how you can stamp the stems and then add the flower tops in any color you wish.

I am missing Stampin' Up! ovals die this year (it was discontinued) because I had to use a non-SU die for the oval and scalloped oval.  Maybe we will get one later in the year.  The designer paper background is also non-SU - this is a card Judy and I made during a "play day".  But I love how it turned out and had to share it with you. 
Notice the stamp across the bottom of the card.  It is also in the Summer Silhouettes set and I love how it is long enough to go across the card.  Love it!!  This one is quick and easy to make, but good for any occasion.

This next one I saw on Dawn Griffith's blog and just had to make one myself.  He is so cute I want to just sit him on the shelf above my stamping table!! hee, hee.  I used the second to the largest heart die for his head, folding the card and leaving just the slightest flat spot at the top of his head (see it there?) for the fold.  Yes, it is a card.  I used circle and oval punches for the rest of him.  Thanks for the card to copy, Dawn!!

Thanks for stopping by!! See you again soon---leave your comments, OK? 
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.