Monday, October 15, 2012

Shiny web....

Here is a card I made for my three sisters.  In fact, I've made them several Halloween cards this year, so I'll start sending them one a week during October.  I am scheduling these entries to post AFTER my sisters get their cards.  

This card is made using Tangerine Tango cardstock, layered with Lucky Limeade.  For the front, I rolled white ink onto my Spider Web embossing folder using the brayer, and then embossed my black cardstock in it.  Then I sprinkled  Iridescent Ice embossing powder over the white ink, which was still wet and heated it to emboss.  I wish you can see this card in person, it is so neat!
The spider and "eek!" are from the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set. There are so many neat little stamps in that set to use!  

I hope my sisters like this one!!
Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is really cute! I'm going to try your method of putting the iridescent ice ep on it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.