Monday, December 24, 2012

Miscellaneous Christmas cards....

Today I am sharing 3 Christmas cards with you.  Two are CASE'd from other demonstrators and one I designed.

This first one is my design.  I  used the Greetings of the Season for the sentiment, punched it out using the Windows Collection die.  I also punched out the printed background using a larger Windows die.  The tree is stamped from the Scentsational Season stamp set and punched using the Holiday Collection die.
  I like how this one turned out.
 

This next one is the same layout, you'll notice but the colors are different and it gives it a different look.  Again, I used the Windows die collection to punch out the image for Noel and its background.  This one gets a cup of chocolate, rather than a tree, but I used the same stamp sets and die sets on both these cards.  (I wish I had stamped the "NOEL" lower, but oh, well....)

 This card I saw on Pinterest (without the sentiment) and decided to make one.  I know some of you may have seen it, too, but many of my customers who frequent my blog may not have seen it, so it is for them I post it.  I used the sentiment from the Joyous Celebrations set on the front.  I think I changed the background embossing folder, too.  But I loved the wreath made from stars and wanted to make one myself.
Have a great day today!!  Merry Christmas!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.