Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Celebrate...

Hello! Today I have a fun card to share...  Probably all of us remember riding Ferris wheels when we were young.  A friend of mine tells me this in the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration Feeling Sentimental stamp set is a famous on in London (I think she said).  Wherever it is, it reminds me of going to the fair as a kid.

For this card, I used Not Quite Navy cardstock for the card, layered on Riding Hood Red cardstock to layer and then a designer paper on the front.  I used the Take a Ticket wheel to stamp the tickets, cut them out, then tore the ends off two of them to adhere to the bottom of the card.  Recently, I've been taking the rubber off my wheels and using Clear Mount  Cling Foam to make stamps from them.  I find that I am using them more this way.

That's Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon above the wheel.  The sentiment, "Celebrate" is also from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set.
Here is another card I made using Stampin' Up! designer paper.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope to see you again soon!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.