Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lots of hearts...

I told you my anniversary is in January. Well, here is the card I made for my husband.  He doesn't like mushy things!  This little card is a favorite size of men--it's 5.5" by 3".  I love the sentiment on this one from the Sale-a-bration (SAB) set Vintage Verses.  I put the sentiment, "I'm so glad we're here for each other" from the Bloomin' Marvelous set inside.  Seemed appropriate! Well, Frank loved the card.
I decided to make a full-size card in my January class using his layout---just in the larger size.  I wanted to use the Honeycomb die on the background and wanted it to show up, so I needed more space.  Here is the card we did in class:
I considered adding a ribbon, but really didn't want to interfere with the rest going on with this card.  It would make a great masculine Valentine's Day card, too.  Not pink and red and mushy!  I used hearts from the Hearts Collection and Hearts a Flutter Collection for those two heart sizes.

Thanks for visiting me today!!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.