Monday, March 25, 2013

Jessica's Easter Card

The other day on Pinterest, I saw this cute little chicken, on a card shared by  Sharon Burkett..  Here is her card:
I thought the chick was so cute that I needed to make some to use on Easter cards to send to my friends and to Jessica.  Jessica usually spends her spring break with us, but this year is going to her other grandmother's because she is getting in some new little chicks to raise.  Jessica wanted to be there to play with the chicks.  So I KNEW I had do make her an Easter card with a chick on it!!  Sharon's card was just the thing! 

Here is my card.  My chick isn't on a limb but rather in some "grass" I cut.
 Here's another card using a different background.  I thought perhaps a ribbon tied around it might look nice and I used a different punch on the sides of the chick.
 On this one, I added the ribon, but left the yellow off on the sides and below the "Happy Easter."  I think I do like the yellow added to help the chick stand out.
 Here is how I did the insdies on the cards:
So don't you like Sharon's chick!   I hope she doesn't mind my casing it!!

Thanks for stopping in today!  Have a wonderful Holy week!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.