Thursday, March 28, 2013

Top Note Bunny

You've seen the things---dogs, cats and other "critters" --- I've-made using the top note die.  I love finding new things to make using that die.  Well, I decided to make a bunny the other day as an Easter card to send my sisters.

I cut the white CS using the top note and then folded it in half.  I used one of the Holiday Ornament dies to cut his ears, with the pink inside cut using the Blossom Petal Builder Punch. 

I used the 1-1/4" circle punch for the muzzle and the 1" and 3/4" circle punches for the eyes.  My friend quickly reminded me that bunnies don't have blue eyes.  Well, maybe not, but I think he's cuter with them blue rather than pink.  Ha!
 Inside the card I stamped Easter Blessings.  I sent this card to my sister and my dad and I think they all got a kick out of it.  Here are their cards all lined up to be mailed.  Some got pink, some yellow and some blue bows.

I hope you like the.  The bunny is quick to make.  Try one!  Thanks for stopping in.   Come back soon! 
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.